Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: purchased property ownership rights  (Read 319 times)

Offline suresh kanakala

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
purchased property ownership rights
« on: December 29, 2015, 08:51:05 PM »
our family purchased 10 acres of land  as a single plot in 2001 from 3 farmers, one of the 3 farmers at the time of registration has added a line stating -- on this land along south border towards east , passage rights ( road rights but not mentioned as road ) for carts nd feet exists . thought the farmer has sold the entire land including that road dimensions.
            we installed a fence excluding  a few feet more that road dimensions , the neighboring farmers keep damaging my fence and property , my repeated requests to fix the damage resulted in no positive results ,  even though that road provided was a private road and doesnt exist in village maps .

i would like to know can i bring that previously excluded land under cultivation ? what rights do i have about that excluded land and what rights do those neighbours have ? ( i was informed only one of the neighbouring farmers was given registered passage rights through the land , where in the other farmers doesnt have any proof , exempt a piece of white paper which they keep claiming that was provided to them by the farmer who sold the land to me even before selling that property to me , during the time of my registration , the farmer  has clearly  mentioned that he hasnt sold this property to anyone and he holds full rights to the land )
          would appreciate your valuable feedback regarding this issue as i am confused whether i own the rights to cultivate the land or just that i own the land but those neighbors hold the rights ?  How do i get a court order prohibiting trespassing into my property ?

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: purchased property ownership rights
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 06:57:06 AM »
Simple file a civil suit for Declaration and Permanent Injunction.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India