Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Require help for divorce  (Read 1756 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Abhi19989

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Require help for divorce
« on: December 30, 2015, 07:23:02 AM »
Recently I got password of my wife's gmail account. I login into her account. I read her chat where I found that she was in living in relationship with her boyfriend and she did abortion. When I asked about this chat conversation, then she told me that she was in living relationship. But she never did abortion. She just threaten her boyfriend that she is pregnant.

I don't know what is true fact. According to conversion over chat, she seems to be pregnant and looking to do abortion. Then quarrel started between us. I called her parents and shared everything. Then her parents told me that this is past. Forgive my daughter and accept her. Now it's difficult to accept her. We just completed 11 months. Now I'm looking to take divorce because it's so difficult to accept such girl.
Please let me know how to take divorce. Will this chat conversion is sufficient to take divorce?

Please let me know what other evidences require to take divorce.

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Require help for divorce
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 08:23:23 AM »
why do you want to get into all this. Indian legal system is not a very easy place.

you better convince your wife into mutual divorce and than file a joint application. that will be best for you.

family courts are anyway tilted towards the wife, on top of that your wife will hire a lawyer for her defence naturally they have to create a convincing case against you which will surely bring misery to you ONLY

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Require help for divorce
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 08:48:08 PM »
After one year separation you can file a divorce suit, first you should convince your wife and her parent for filing a Suit for Divorce by Mutual Consent. If She would not agree then file a Divorce Suit on Contest on cruelty and bigamy grounds but you have to prove in Court.

M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline larrydriverusa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Require help for divorce
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 11:38:22 PM »
Consult with this team I am sure you will get a solution soon.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India