Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Partnership Issue : Position of House as per Law  (Read 728 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shashank2k6

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Partnership Issue : Position of House as per Law
« on: January 04, 2016, 12:02:55 PM »
Hi Team ,

Great that finally I found a online website to post my concern .Hope I get suggesstion from your side .

My father with two other partners i.e.Total of 3 partners ( A , B and C ) have started a Partnership Firm back in 1990 . In this Partnership Firm ( A and B) each have 40 percent share and C have only 20 Percent share .
They have purchased three properties on the name of this paternership Firm back in 1985. There are three Properties out of which - one property is LAND , second property is House of 89 Sq yards and third property is Land.
The partner C who is having 20 percent share is currently residing in the House since 1995 and my father did not worry much of them staying and we are paying rent staying in rented flat since 1995 however we would like to stay in the house so we can save rent money . Currently we are not having any house for us and we would also like to stay in the house .
However when I asked my father he said we cannot get inside directly as they are staying there since 1995 . I have few questions here ?

How can I go ahead and stay in that house in my father 40 percent share as we do not have any house now ?
What kind of case , I need to keep in order to take position of the house i.e. 40 Percent ?
How long will it take for us to get the verdict if I keep the case in next one month ?
How will court decide which part of house belongs to me ?

What is the procudure I need to follow to win this case ? - Please do the needful .

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India