Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Civil Case on Property  (Read 638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline venugopalreddy18

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Civil Case on Property
« on: January 07, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »
Dear Sir,

Good Evening to all.

Myself my name is Venu Gopal.

I do have a case in which i require your kind help & suggestions.

On 4th Dec'1999 my Father tried to purchase an empty Site in our near locality. As the owner of Property Mr. X has expired & as his sons(Mr. X1 & Mr. X2) were minors at that time, wife of Mr. X was willing to sale the property of behalf of the Sons as a Guardian. As a standard producer we paid a share of total amount in advance & written an agreement by agreeing to pay the reaming amount after 3 months.

After 2 months from the agreement we came to know that, wife of Mr. X is trying to sale the property to some other party without our knowledge. By somehow we stopped the execution to others & asked Mrs. X for an explanation. She said that she is no more willing to sell the site to us as the Site value has increased & refused to returned the advance amount.

Then we have filed a case on her in Local court in the year 2000 before the agreement got expired.

Recently after several years we obtained order/ decree in favour to us stating that the site has to be executed to us by Mrs. X within 3 months, if failed by them then Court will execute the same to us.

They have failed to execute the site in 3 months. We took the next step & put an EP to for Execution. Mrs. X counter filed against EP, but we received a favour order on EP from court.

Court is ready to Execute the property to us & forwarded sale draft to Register Office for Stamp Duties.

Now the major Problem is the above mentioned property was sold to some other A1 & A2 by Mrs. X by constructing a building in that Site and then after the same has been sold to Mr. B by Mr. A1 & A2 .

Kindly help us by suggestion whether we will get the site or not. If court registers to us.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India