Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: want divorce from a person who is in US.  (Read 1366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
want divorce from a person who is in US.
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:16:18 AM »
Hello Guys my best friend is in great struggle in her life. she got married to a person who is in US. he came to India and they got married in a court in jalandhar punjab. after court marriage my friend came to know that he has a woman in his life. that guy went to US. my friend file a case for divorce in court. But problem is that guy denying to come india. and my friend don't know whether that lady is his wife or girlfriend. Guys can you please help in this?

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: want divorce from a person who is in US.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 02:45:11 AM »
you need to first gather proofs for whatever allegations that you were making over your husband.otherwise you wont be able to prove the same in court.if you are using adultery as a ground then that person doesnt necessarily be his wife even if she is a girlfriend of him and  if you can prove that your husband is living in adultery with him thats enough

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: want divorce from a person who is in US.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:45:24 PM »
Your friend can file for divorce in India. If the husband does not come than an ex parte divorce will be granted after 2 to 3 years wait.

All you have to ensure that the husband received the summons.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India