Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Petitioner failing to adhere to court decree  (Read 910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MJShyam

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Petitioner failing to adhere to court decree
« on: January 10, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »
My wife (petitioner stays in Kolkata) filed for divorce and the Kolkata court finally decided on March of 2015. The court granted divorce and decided that I should be allowed to meet my child at a place of my convenience. The court also decided that the petitioner should go to my place (Chennai) and collect her stridhan without causing any inconvenience to me.
My wife (now ex-wife - the petitioner) is neither allowing me to meet my child and nor collecting her stridhan. She not collecting her stridhan is a problem for me because I cannot change my rented house or move to a different city. The stridhan consists of an almirah that is heavy and locked. If I carry that with me to a different city there are logistic problems and there is also a risk of the almirah lock being broken and thing stolen from it. What are my options to make the petitioner follow the court order/decree?

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Petitioner failing to adhere to court decree
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 02:39:44 AM »
file a execution petition in the court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Petitioner failing to adhere to court decree
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 02:39:44 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India