Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Family property guidance  (Read 740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kalvarthy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Family property guidance
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:43:58 AM »
I am the only son and mom passed away. My dad has different properties, ancestral (got from his grandmother) on which i have given my money to construct a building by taking a housing loan, some properties he has acquired with his earnings in his name and my mom's name (who is no more), some properties which i bought in his name with my money (cash transferred through his bank a/c from mine).
Currently he has come under influence of some outsiders and want to get married again at the age of 65 (obviously they are targeting the property that he holds). He has agreed to transfer all the property he has in my name. What is the best way to deal with this transaction and also in a way to avoid all legal hurdles going forward (due to the opportunists who are targeting our family)
Also is there any risk that they might claim property share at a later date.
On a very different note, what if he has already married someone without my knowledge. Do i have any course of action that i can take care of my hard earned money?

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 168
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Family property guidance
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:16:28 AM »
let your father gift these properties to you than nothing anyone can do.
gift deed has to be registered
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India