Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Sewage water flowing from next plot  (Read 391 times)

Offline christinson

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sewage water flowing from next plot
« on: January 13, 2016, 01:56:15 AM »
Hi,

I am from Tamilnadu. I have a plot which is little bit low lying and I have full of coconut trees in the plot. The plot is fenced 3 sides with my own fencing and the other side with the neighbors (high level plot) fencing. One of the neighbors has put the drainage pipe of their house till the tip of the fence and all the sewage water flows in my coconut farm plot. This causes open sewage water stagnating in my plot and also causing little coconut saplings to die. I have informed the owner of that house to stop the water flowing into my plot. But he is not at all listening to it. My plot is in a municipal area. This headache has been there for so many years. Earlier the amount of water flowing was less and there was no pipe towards our plot, the water spreaded and oozed in to our plot. But now they have directly laid a 2.5 inch pipe for this.

Kindly let me know what is the best action I can take against this menace. Can I complain to any local body regarding this? Another option I thought was to erect a high compound wall in my plot itself. But this requires huge money and again how to stop the water while erecting the compound wall is another concern. Please help.

Offline advarjun

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Sewage water flowing from next plot
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:00:26 AM »
if you are looking for legal remedy it will take ages and a lot of money spent in vain.

instead fill up your plot of land with few trucks of soil and raise your plot level higher than your neighbour. than all his water will flow back to his plot, than your neighbour will do the needful and you won't have to spoil your relation with your neigbour
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Offline christinson

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Sewage water flowing from next plot
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 06:12:29 AM »
I understand your honest reply. Thanks for the advice as well. As said, since it is a coconut farm I might not be able to do this. Alternatively, can I erect a compound wall next to his one in my plot so that the water can not enter my plot? Does he has any rights to protest against this?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India