Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife lies about employment to claim maintenance , how to summon her employer ?  (Read 1985 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline quoraexplorer2016

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
One of my friends is falsely accused of domestic violence by her estranged wife. Her estranged wife is employed in Mindtree Ltd , Bangalore for the past 1.5 years but before metropolitan magistrate court she claimed to be a woman without any employment and income. The High Court has stayed the DV proceedings for some time.

He is looking for way to summon Mindtree Ltd to High Court / Magistrate and provide employment verification letter to expose her estranged wife's lies.

1) Is there a legal way to do this ?

2) Alternatively is it possible for his lawyer to send legal notice to Mindtree Ltd and ask them to voluntarily furnish employment verification letter to avoid being summoned to court ?

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 226
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Has she given evidence under oath that she is unemployed?

Secondly dv has nothing to do with her employment.

Only in matters related to maintenance will ot matter.

At the time of evidence u can summon that company to depose
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 824
  • Karma: +24/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Rather than sending any separate notice from the lawyer to the employer of the wife. Please file an application for summoning the employer/HR manager of the wife company for bringing the relevant records of her employment and salary details. Court may easily allow this application. Don't ask the employer to come, ask to bring the relevant records of her employment of the wife.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India