Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: harassment by ex girlfriend and threatening to take legal recourse under sc 376  (Read 2045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline avijitlegal85

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
i am a doctor presently employed in the west bengal health services . my name is avijit dutta. i am 30 yrs old. i had a relation with a girl named suvechha ghosh since 2011. her house is situated approx 150 kms from my house . we met through facebook. after about 4 years of courtship when i informed my parents about the fact that i loved her and wished to marry, they said that i can marry her but they wont be participating. i was totally against this idea and politely asked her to leave as the relationship was not feasible in june 2015. from that point she has become adamant and has been threatening me and my family to 1. defame my family by shouting and making a demonstration in front of our house 2. taking legal recourse under sec 376 under which she claims that i have established sexual relationship with her on the false pretense of marriage. pls note that i did not have any sexual relationship with her and neither is any evidence of me being with her in a naked position. i did , though send her a full profile of mine without clothes through whatsapp. and a video showing a flying kiss. my questions are 1. if she files a 376 in her local police station , will i be immediately arrested and put in custody for 14 days Q2. since she is also threatening that my parents are actively involved in this refusal she is going to put charges of abetment on them under sec 128. is this a bailable offence or not Q3. can we file a case in advance to stop this harassment. Q4. if i am put in custody , will i lose my job in the state service. pls note that her father is a n ex police officer and that i have heard that she was involved with a man before who falsely claimed her to be his wife

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
As i was going through your mail I felt that your girlfriend is well versed in law.

yes the best solution for you is to be the first one to file against her before she does anything.

you give a police complaint on harrasment and mental torture.

now remember it's your fear that she will be cashing on, if you show fear she will be aggressive.

if you show aggression she will withdraw its a game from here on.

once you file a complaint than file for ananticipatory bail for yourself and parents.

relax law will not be harsh on you as you have one nothing wrong
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India