Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Father cheating second wife and children for property  (Read 1439 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline xyz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Father cheating second wife and children for property
« on: January 19, 2016, 03:02:52 AM »
My father is a Hindu having 2 wives first he got married in 1970 and have 3 childrens(1 son 2 daughters) from first wife and again
he married my mother in 1985 and have 2 childrens from my mother (second wife 2 sons) and the entire property from business
he earned with the help of second wife and purchased the properties but some of which  is registered on my father's name and few on the first wife and  also some properties on jointly with first wife he has not bought or registered anything for second wife now since he has to share the property with the second wifes children he is claiming that it is his self earned property and he is not ready to share it with second wife and her children.

since he is claiming that it is his self earned property he has already gifted(gift deed) some part of property to first wifes male child without knowing to anyone and he is claiming that the second marriage is not valid and he is not ready to share  anything to the second wife and children.
All this issues started from the day of second wifes child’s marriage and also my father has not attended the marriage because of the property distribution. And now he is saying that marrying an already married person is my mother (second wifes) mistake.
He also got 10 acres of ancestral land in 1989 after second marriage and he transferred that to the first wife child even that 

what rights do we have being a second wifes children on the self-earned property. He is firmly saying that he will not share anything with second wife and children and he will gift or execute a will in favour of only first wife’s children(son). If he does so can we being a second wifes children question the same(will or gift deed) in the court of law when my father is alive. how can we proceed kindly advise.
Can we proceed to take any injunction or anything such that he might not able to do any further changes to the property.
What chances are there for us (second wifes children) to get the hard earned efforts of my innocent mother
If my father dies without any will do we get any rights on the property if yes  how much are we eligible and also if he execute a will is there any chances to fight in the court to get the share in the property.
Since he is doing all this because of the property I want to make him feel shy in the society for all this non sense things such as abusing my mother in front of the society and teach him a lesson kindly help me is there any organisations who can also teach him a lesson for making the second wifes family frustrated with this kind of relationship.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India