Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife staying at her mothers home with my son  (Read 1138 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline venu111

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife staying at her mothers home with my son
« on: January 21, 2016, 10:17:03 AM »
My wife is going to her mother's home very frequently and staying there for long days with my son. And this creating a distance between me and my son.
Sometimes I think of getting divorce, but she is not accepting for divorce.
Do I have right to get my son with me without concern of my wife. My son is 1 year old.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Wife staying at her mothers home with my son
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 11:51:17 AM »
There is provision to get back your son into your custody but this will lead to matrimonial case between your wife and you. Further child is 1 years old so custody will be given to your wife as per Hindu guardian and minority Acts as well Guardianship Act. Paramount consideration will be consider and by the age of your child, you will be allowed to see your child but not custody. So, it is better to solve this issue amicably.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Wife staying at her mothers home with my son
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:52:17 PM »
since the child is just a year old she might find her mother to be helpful in looking after the child and she might relax during that dont make it a big issue.wait for a year or so when your kid would grow up and would insist on staying with you rather than going to his/her grandmother house

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India