Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need RCR or Devoice  (Read 1378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nagendra802000

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need RCR or Devoice
« on: January 24, 2016, 01:37:28 AM »

my wife left my after 1.5 months of marriage (its been around 8 months now). after long time she sent me a notice from an NGO to attend a meeting to resolve family dispute (In these time span me and my mother had tried to call her and asked her to come back again and again, but she replied with utmost rude way, even to my mother). In that meeting she gave her written statement saying that I shouted on her in the bus, didn't bought a Saree and all kind of stupid stuff, as I know these are not a valid reasons to break up a marriage. Now she is asking for mutual divorce, but she is asking money (I knew from the beginning the moment she left me that she and this marriage is a fraud one), then only she will sign. Now I want to file a RCR. my question is: where should I file RCR, the place where I stay or the place where she is right now (she is in another state, in India)??

Points to remember:
a. We married in a temple and signed their form which clearly said "NO" to dowry .
b. We didn't had any physical relationship in that period of time when she was with me as she asked me some time to prepare mentally.
c. She can not file a harassment case (a false one can be) as she did not even lived with me for a period of time in which, at least  I can understand her properly intellectually (Also, I am not a mad person to harass anyone, also one can not harasser a women who has 2 elder sisters as he brought up with such cultures).
d. She left the house, as her brother sent her a ticket.

The most important question of all:
1. Will I get justice??
2. Do every male has to give money to his wife even if there is no fault of his just because she is a women and he married to her, even if he is earning less then her?? 
3. Are women are not capable of doing fraud?? Then why in every case a man has to suffer??
4. Are all men are bad??
5. Is it true that only women can file a case of mentally harassment on her husband?? Are men doesn't have mind or does men can not be harnessed mentally??
6. When law says gender equality, then why in the case of divorce, it has a soft corner towards women?? Does a man is not supposed to get justices just because he is a male??

Please understand that I am in a deep pain, and that's why I wrote all these things. I grew up with 2 elder sisters, hence I understand their feelings and respect them a lot, that does not make me wrong!!

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need RCR or Devoice
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 03:40:41 AM »
You got a bad wife it's your luck.

You can file for rcr at your place if u want, let her file for transfer in supreme court.

Is she working if yes chances of alimony is very low.

Do you have proof that she deserted you if yes than she is not entitled to any compensation.

Tell your mother to stay away from this matter only you interact with your wife.

Do not shout or be rude to her as she may be recording conversation for the purpose of evidence against you.

Don't expect much from court other than plenty of dates.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need RCR or Devoice
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 03:40:41 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India