Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice on property  (Read 646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sahil.jain91ca

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice on property
« on: January 24, 2016, 03:52:58 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have few questions regarding the bill payment and property where I live.

Sir/Madam, I am single child of my parents and live in Delhi. My father who died 10 days ago has three brothers and this property is in name of my grand grand father and also disputed property. Me and my mother live in a small part of this home. Until my father was alive he do not live with us. He stayed in other room with his brother family and not have good relationship with me and my mother. After his death my ant daughter gave all his bills to us to pay and also told us that my father in his will put her name, this mean nothing belongs to me and my mother. During my father alive he used to give us monthly allowance but now we do not get any allowance and feel isolated.

I have following question from you.

1) Do I need to pay bill which is in name of my father, if i donot pay what action according to law will be taken on me or my family.

2) I my father made a will in name of my anty daughter, I will not get any share in the property.

3) I am not aware of my father bank account and savings, How can i get this information.

4) Procedure to make death certificate of my father.

Waiting for reply


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India