Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Franchisee Agreement - Cheating by Future Choice  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Bhard53

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Franchisee Agreement - Cheating by Future Choice
« on: January 24, 2016, 09:07:23 AM »
I took franchisee of F***** group for a water plant. I have paid 21 Lakh till now and now i have realized that the total scheme is fraud. Previous franchisee told me clearly that the company are not buying back any water produced from the plant. 100% production buyback was the only reason i opted for this project. Now i dont want to proceed further but the company is not returning my money. They are threatening me. The MD of the company not coming forward, dont know how to get my money back. Pls advice.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:08:02 AM by admin »

Offline rajgopal sripathi

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Franchisee Agreement - Cheating by Future Choice
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:30:05 PM »
Hi
You should issue legal notices to the Franchisor as he has not kept up the 100% production buy back agreement. After issue of legal notices, you should file criminal complaint against the franchisor under cheating, criminal breach of trust etc.
I get to hear similar complaints against the franchsior
Rajgopal Sripathi
Mobile:9704772200
email:rajgopal@legalwin.in

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 11:50:30 PM »
Filing of criminal case will not help you to get back your money. It is better to send a legal notice to the company with a threat to file money suit in default. This should be done within three years from the date of cause of action
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline AmbienceLegal

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 05:01:27 AM »
Dear Sir,

We strongly disagree with your claims as they seem to be fabricated and false. If you are genuinely associated with us we advise you to share  your agreement details  along with your concerns on crm@ambiencewater.com for resolution.

Kindly refrain from floating such vague / subjective /false/misleading  information publically.

Thanks
Legal Team
Future Choice Group

Offline Chakal joy

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 11:59:22 PM »
This company FUTURE CHOICE GROUP is great. Company deals in water bottle packing pants, juice plants and soda plants. Company provides various opportunities according to the customer needs. They have a direct interest in well being of the customers.
I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive in this Future Choice Group company located in Noida.

Pros
Great management

Cons
None I can see right now

Offline RajanMathur

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 12:15:27 AM »
Future Choice Group is a best group with excellent product quality and customer service. Purchase, I made through Future Choice group are reliable and long lasting.

Offline kunal thakur

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 05:00:57 AM »
Hello everyone.   I am reviewing about Future Choice Group. Nowadays many water supplying brands assure that they are providing quality water but according to me Future Choice is best and providing 100% purity. Even the taste of water is very good as compared to other brands.

People drinks future choice water mostly which is a good habit. I also drink Future choice water daily. It protects me from different bacteria and diseases. I am addict of this water. Future Choice is a filtered mineral water which best than normal water. Normal water is not good for our health because it has bacteria’s and germs which can be purify by boiling only. On the other hand Future choice is purified water its quality is good. I like the taste of Future Choice water.

It tastes good and doesn't have a lot of the added vitamins or chemicals added to it that other bottled waters add to theirs. Some bottled waters add sodium and lots of unnecessary vitamins. If you are looking for just plain good water to drink, then this is a good choice.

It is always sold for an affordable price and is often on sale at many stores which makes it even more affordable. The bottles are good size and have a good design which makes it easy to open and hold. This is good water for everyone in the family for all different occasions.

Offline rohan solanki

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 10:28:35 PM »
Hi, Future choice group is best brand. I think this is the first company who provide 100% production buy back. One of the major benefits with this company is we get a lots product water beverages and apart from that they provide LED lighting product and other electrical product with good quality they also provide good sells support .

Offline Khanruffahmed

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 11:44:58 PM »
As a summer intern, I got to work on the client services team along with 20 other interns. The team I was placed on delegated me real work to help them with. Having to balance the work given to me could be difficult at times for at the same time, I had to stay coordinated with the other interns in order to work on our group project. However, everyone I worked with was willing to help and very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working there! I think the energy of the environment drove everyone to do their best, at least for me it did! I learned how to work and prioritze multiple tasks at a time. I also was able to improve my research and presentation skills. So I think you can discuss your problem with the management and they will surely help you .

Offline ambdigi

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Today at 02:28:03 AM »
future choice group is one of the best beverage company. There is wide range of products including packaged drinking water, club soda, cold drinks, juices. Cold drinks are available in lemon, orange, cola etc. Juices ara available in two exciting flavours- litchi & mango. My personal favourite is litchi  flavour juice. Cold drink in orange flavour is one of the best flavour. I have tried juices of several well known brand but i prefer Future Choice products. Though the brand is gaining it's popularity gradually but it's going  to be huge brand in coming future. I would surely recommend Future Choice as Present & Future Choice.For any suggestions/complaints visit company website.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India