Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Urgent: booked under mv act 184, 185 in pune  (Read 1630 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sharmrk

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Urgent: booked under mv act 184, 185 in pune
« on: January 27, 2016, 07:24:53 AM »

I am a student. On 23/1/2016 i was booked for drunken driving under section 184 and 185  (a) of MV act 1988. I was tested positive on the breatheanalyzer test  and the police filed a charge sheet and asked me to appear before shivajinagar court on 3/2/2016.

1. This is my first offence ever. How should i proceed to court? plead guilty? hire a lawyer? Will I be imprisoned?
2.Since they have filed a charge sheet against me, does it affect anyway my career and job? Does it reflect anywhere in police clearance certificates or in backround checks for job?
3. In the visa applications (esp. US VISA), should i mention this or it is not required?

Pls help me on this.

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent: booked under mv act 184, 185 in pune
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:07:02 PM »
What order can be given by the judge depends on the judge.
You hire a lawyer let him decide whether to plead guilty or not.

As i see you were caught drunking driving before a mishap could happen.

So most probably judge will suspend your driving licence and put a heavy penalty on you.

If this is what the judge says he will do then plead guilty and get out Quickly of this mess.

Don't allow the case to drag on.

Madras High Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India