Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: made to write cheque by force with regards to a house been taken for rent  (Read 1434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,
I wanted to take a house for rent , and approached an agent ,
i was short of money , at that instant had no money , so they helped me giving some money and had another roommate who helped with the money ,
we took the house , and they came to know that i was short of money and they forcefully made me pay the money they lent , which i did , and as per the terms they charged a commission of 1 month , we quit the house , quoting as personal reasons to the owner and we quit the house ,

now the agent wanted me to give him money , he charged 1 month rent as commission , i was forcefully asked to stay there , i could not stay there , but i had to run off from there to save myself from the torture ,
i could not approach anyone there as i had no known people , i had travelled to another city , and had kept the number active ,
i had been in touch and took time and expressed interest to return but am unable to ,

while i was there , the roommate was misinformed and made to believe them so , he didn't resist or try to assist while i was being hit ,
they had forcefully taken a cheqque of mine , made me sign it and deposited it once , i was with them and it returned once for lack of funds (i have stopped the cheque now),

i had nothing in written as an agreement or such , however i had sent sms to them requesting time ,
today my worry is , they are claiming to send my photos to all the police stations and declare me as absconding in the courts ,

i have two worries , 1)will they be able to get my call records and call people whom i know and thereby pressurizing ,
2)can they get me arrested for this ,
if the above two do not happen i am more than happy to return their money , but would need time to do that , however they would not give me time to return ,

the financials are as thus ::
i have to return 50,000 in total to my roommate , and the agent had received the money from him , the money includes that .
i had paid everything to the owner of the house and we have officially vacated the house ,
please guide me and would be very helpful .


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India