Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property dispute  (Read 1312 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline svamsi_krishna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property dispute
« on: January 29, 2016, 12:32:52 AM »
my father has paid me some amount in 1970s and taken my signature and registered that i will not have any more rights in his house in future. My father has 4 sons and one married and has sons/daughters. But other two are not married and also dead. Please let me know whether i will get any share? from the 2 brothers who died?

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Property dispute
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 10:36:34 AM »
If the property is self acquired and belong to your father then you can not claim the property during his life time and his life time he can transfer his property to anybody without your consent. You may get a part of it if your father died intestate and left this property in his own name.

M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata ,9836589246

Offline svamsi_krishna

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property dispute
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 12:49:41 AM »
Thanks for the response
1)Property is on my grandfather name
2)Grand father and Father both died intestate
3)Also suggest whether my sisters will get any share who got married before 1980
4)One of my brothers (died) wife has all the agreements with her and she has registered on his son name without our notice. Is that valid?

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India