Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Legal notice to vacat the flat  (Read 1059 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shwarke12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal notice to vacat the flat
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »
dear Sir/ Madam,

I have received a legal notice by the owner of flat which he has rented to me.

We made an agreement for 22 months from 1st April 2015. Wherein the owner asked me to pay around 16.5 months rent in advance and remaining in Dec 2015.

However he came to me in december asking to vacate the room - he never mentioned he will give back the money.

later he sent a third person Mr Rane to ask to vacate the room and we were in negotiations then suddenly he sent a notice asking to vacate the room.

My issue is there has been considerable rent appreciation in last 10 months ( rent charged was 11 K now its around 13K) plus i have to pay for brokerage. My simple request to him was either he allow me to stay or pay my money back + additional cost i will have to bear.

Now he has sent a notice stating i havent paid a rent so he want me to vacate the flat. please he wants Rs 5 K for legal action he has taken. He has returned a cheque for the pending rent ( probably he want to cash in the change in rent , also there is a news that he has already sold this flat to the person intermediating - Mr Rane)

What alternative has been left with me. Please help.

i tried to consult a lawyer he says i need to shell out Rs 5k for replying legal notice. Is it true. I am in financial mess from all sides can any one help me in this case.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Legal notice to vacat the flat
« on: February 01, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India