Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Dont want divorce  (Read 1757 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sobikamesh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dont want divorce
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:12:59 AM »
Hi sir/madam

I married 3 years ago and i have a small kid. My husband didn't care about me and my child. He always hurt me with bad words and sometimes beated me very harsh, but his parents didn't care about that, their motive is handover my things (jewels) only.He is a government employee . He and his family members always told that you are not fit for my son, he will expect some more better partner. For the past 3 years i have faced lot of problems and for all the time they blamed me only. He was working as a private school teacher for the time of our marriage, then he got government job after 6 months. After getting job he and his parents hurt me more before that.while the naming ceremony of our child , they demanded all my jewels including heaven bond(thali), my mother agreed that too because on that time my father was expired she couldn't do anything. After that they treated me very worst , three times they pulled me out of the house with my child , i tolerate all because of my child and mother. 10 months back i was ill and i went to my mothers home for rest , at that time he vacate the house and settled in his native with all my things(dresses, jewels, furnitures) and didn't inform me. I asked him after knew the news he and his parents complained me as characterless girl and use bad words and denied to give my things even clothes. I was very much depressed and decided to file divorce.The case hearing is going on for the past 8 months. At first he asked me to come back because of settlement, I told that i don't want any settlement  then now he said ok for divorce . The upcoming year i will get school admission for my kid , now i realised for my child.Now I don't want divorce and any settlement and also don't want to live together. I don't know what to do ? Can anyone please give any suggestion for me ?


Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Dont want divorce
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 12:26:50 AM »
You cannot expect us to decide for you.
Its your life you decide.

Than we can advice how to achieve your goal.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Offline sobikamesh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Dont want divorce
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 03:55:48 AM »

Sir i want to live separate with my child and don't want divorce, i don't want to deny his(my child) rights on his father.Also want all my things (dresses, jewels,household things). For that i don't know what to do? 

Please Help me.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Dont want divorce
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:05:53 AM »
then you got to withdraw the divorce case and file a case  u/s 406 ipc against him to your sreedhan back

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India