Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Civil court suit - on plot owned by me  (Read 693 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ddhar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Civil court suit - on plot owned by me
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:02:20 AM »
I have two adjacent plots in Sushant Lok, Gurgaon which I bought way back in 2002. Then in year 2004 I moved to UK and settled here. I keep visiting the plots whenever I go to India, last in Sept 2014 and they are ok [no illegal possession]. Today out of blue my sister in Delhi [the plots are registered on that address] received a court notice mentioning someone filed a civil suit claiming she has bought one of the plot from 1st allottee on Oct 2015 [The plots had 4 transfers before me as per my sale deed] and she blaming me for fraudulent transfer of the plot in my name and therefore this civil suit. She put many other lies i.e. tried contacting me and I agreeing etc. etc. when I was in UK and was completely unaware of anything. She put all the dates wrong on the notice i.e. saying I transferred it on my name on 2007, when the plot was bought on 2002. Obviously she/they are trying to fire in blank to see if they can grab my land. I hold the original sale deed and since at that time home loan was taken from ICICI all documents from bank in that regard on those plots. However it is very disturbing to receive something like this. The court [don't know if the paper is genuine] has asked me with all evidence by 6th i.e. in another 3 days which is not possible given I live in UK. Please advice what should be my course of action.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:06:01 AM by ddhar »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Civil court suit - on plot owned by me
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:02:20 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India