Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Wife betrayed and in laws threatening  (Read 873 times)

Offline nikhil.karthikeya

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife betrayed and in laws threatening
« on: February 03, 2016, 11:56:56 AM »
Hi all,

I'm a male victim basically from middle class family. Got married an year ago and my wife left me soon after 4 months of married life. She started scaring me and my parents along with her parents by propagating that I've harassed her during her stay with me and created me as an impotent (which is not true). This repeated actions of my in laws ruthlessly propagating to a new person every time has put a lot of pressure on my parents health. Now they have approached somebody who's a big rogue and has some political influence. He called us for the discussion during their presence and started quoting bigger payback on their behalf (which we cannot afford at all) to move forward to close this relation and to get the divorce. We being helpless cannot prove though we approach court on the grounds of harassment.I'm not sure what to do here.

I would like to understand way forward to sort out this situation and pull my parents out of it.

Appreciate if somebody can really help me on this issue.Also,should you have any queries please feel free to post me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:00:12 PM by nikhil.karthikeya »

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

• Veteran at Law
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Wife betrayed and in laws threatening
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 10:08:31 PM »
if your parents are sr citizens than they should file a complaint in police station of harassment by your wife.
next they should stay separately from you till your divorce is done.

they should not take part in your divorce proceedings at all you keep them away.

have you filed for divorce yet if not you can file under desertion and mental cruelty you file for divorce before she does.

your wife can demand Taj Mahal that does not mean the judge will give her that.

your fear is your wife's biggest advantage.

understand this clearly this is a family matter not a criminal case of rape murder or terrorism that you have to shiver so much.

with time when your wife will see the court is only giving dates she will anyway face the hard reality that this legal battle is not getting her anything finally she will agree for mediation and you will get mutual divorce.

for this to happen be prepared atleast 5 years will roll by.

so relax enjoy life, your worrying will not hasten court proceedings.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »
Thank you lyngdoh sir for replying. Yes my parents have turned little old and I suspect and worry much for the reason that as soon as I file a divorce petition their parents might go for false harassment case upon our family.also will it effect my job or other chances for moving. Kindly advise.

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 02:11:12 PM »
Sir or somebody, Kindly request you to reply back on the posting above please. I have been constantly hearing through somebody that my in laws are false propagating one new lie everyday and this time it is that I'm working since quite sometime by producing fake degree(which is again false). Because I'm being selected into the company based on merit and proper background verification which is mandatory in these companies. everyday they are showcasing this maniac and we are head boggling with their dirty, uneducated reasons etc.  >:(

How should I react to this guys ? though wanted to stay calm and cool but these guys are not allowing me to do so. They are very cruel and clever as they were trying to put every minute fault they does on us.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:13:13 PM by nikhil.karthikeya »

Offline nihita mathur

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 02:59:55 AM »
go to nearest family court and file case for cruelty and desertion for your wife with this go for divorce.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India