Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to take divores  (Read 1588 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bobbysai88

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to take divores
« on: February 04, 2016, 07:25:01 AM »
Dear lawyers
My Self Sai (27) From Andhra Pradesh
I am loving married woman for 2 years she is one year elder to me. Both caste are different , Her mother is dead on childhood and father is still alive but not caring. She was growing grandmother place.
She married her uncle the age of 18 and she now 28 still no children.
The husband age is more then 14 years to her age (ex 44)
He was meet an accident one year before her marriage so grandma plan to marry her child for life long support of slave.
Now her husband health is good.

On the marriage time no one support to her and also her brother is still child so no chance to escape her because no one take care her and brother to live.

Still both of no physical contact because she was treat her husband like a father because she was growing her hands.

Please give me answers for below questions
* how to take divers to her husband.
* he was not support for divers how to go for legally against him.
* Grandma says ones she will go for outside of house Grandma commented to suside so any chance to claim a police case against both off and to live Grandmother.
* how to protect her In legally.
* divorce to take time so where she lives (under my control or self )
* how to marry her (legally)
* any feture problems in my our life's.

My family is support our marriage.

Please give your valuable suggestions and feedback my mail id is

Thanks and regards

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to take divores
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:14:55 PM »
If the married wants divorce she has to file for divorce.
As you have mentioned they did not have physical relationship.

That is a very strong ground for divorce.
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline Clay Serenbetz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to take divores
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:56:42 AM »
The conclusion I have reached is that professionals working in companies are targeted for divorce because of the following reasons:

They are from typical middle-class families, with a mindset of playing by the rules, and being good citizens etc.  It is easier to manipulate such families.
 They start earning well in early part of carrier, and the feminist families target them for their ability to pay up possibly large sums of money within few years of marriage.
  eing from such middle-class mindset, they are especially worried about image in society and police cases and such things.
  It is rare also to see those in independent professions like CA, doctors facing 498A etc, and my guess is the feminist families donít target them because they may start to earn well only after putting many years of experience.   That kind of long waiting game is not what the feminist wives and their mothers have in mind.  So they prefer to target the high-earning men in private esp MNC jobs and prefer them as husbands.
    For those in family business, if one person has a legal case to attend, other family members or workers can carry out the things in his absence.  But for a professional working in a 9-6 job, leaving work to attend court becomes a half-day or full-day leave from work.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: How to take divores
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 02:56:42 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India