Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: About marriage laws  (Read 924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chexki

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
About marriage laws
« on: February 04, 2016, 12:14:01 PM »
Me and my girlfriend are 21 years old. Both legal for marriage.  But under some critical circumstances we have to take some hard decision of putting our relation a step forward that is marriage against her family. The actual situation is, we have to run away from home but not in current city we are living.  So, is it possible if we live in Mumbai  and all the documents we have with us such as id etc. With mentioned Address of mumbai, can we get married in the court of delhi? Or other else's city where we can get some help from friends. Or within the state where we belong.
Her family belong to political background,what can i do for our safety?
We Really need your advice on this. It's a request please.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: About marriage laws
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 09:32:48 PM »
if you are both Hindus than you can get married in arya samaj mandir.
for court marriage resident proof has to be from the same city so that is ruled out in your case
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline nihita mathur

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: About marriage laws
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:57:56 AM »
sir first go for temple wedding that you can do any where in the world , then get you wedding registered , this will be easy for you , and do not contact any of your or the spouse relative or the friend. for your safety.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India