Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My love is successful or not  (Read 1060 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bobbysai88

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My love is successful or not
« on: February 03, 2016, 09:41:54 PM »
Dear lawyers
My Self Sai (27) From Andhra Pradesh
I am loving married woman for 2 years she is one year elder to me. Both caste are different , Her mother is dead on childhood and father is still alive but not caring. She was growing grandmother place.
She married her uncle the age of 18 and she now 28 still no children.
The husband age is more then 14 years to her age (ex 44)
He was meet an accident one year before her marriage so grandma plan to marry her child for life long support of slave.
Now her husband health is good.

On the marriage time no one support to her and also her brother is still child so no chance to escape her because no one take care her and brother to live.

Still both of no physical contact because she was treat her husband like a father because she was growing her hands.

Please give me answers for below questions
* how to take divers to her husband.
* he was not support for divers how to go for legally against him.
* Grandma says ones she will go for outside of house Grandma commented to suside so any chance to claim a police case against both off and to live Grandmother.
* how to protect her In legally.
* divorce to take time so where she lives (under my control or self )
* how to marry her (legally)
* any feture problems in my our life's.

My family is support our marriage.

Please give your valuable suggestions and feedback my mail id is

Thanks and regards

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India