Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Question About I T and Cyber law  (Read 1515 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline findsarfaraz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Question About I T and Cyber law
« on: February 06, 2016, 10:11:00 PM »
Hello Sir,

I recently fell in trouble while complaining about poor service . I went to the mobile store to pickup the duplicate bill which i was denied by the lady at the counter. After lot of argument I launched the complain with their customer care. While leaving the store the I told the to say it on record and I turned on my mobile camera. She reacted furiously and hit my mobile with plastic board kept at counter which got recorded along with her face. I sent the video via email by uploading it to youtube.

The complaint got resolved but the store keeper and that girl launched the complain against my video on youtube.

I removed the video immediately after the complaint was resolved.

Need suggestion. Even if someone

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Question About I T and Cyber law
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 08:43:20 PM »
you had a problem to get your matter resolved you reacted they overacted you removed the video the matter ends there.
nothing else is left to advice they will not pursue it any further
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Question About I T and Cyber law
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 08:43:20 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India