Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Can an employment be cancelled by court after recruitment  (Read 295 times)

Offline ravikanth

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Can an employment be cancelled by court after recruitment
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:34:36 PM »
Sir, Telangana state power generation corporation has issued a notification for recruiting Assistant Engineers in novermber 2015.the recruitment notification says that whole telangana state is divided into two zones and both the local and non local posts are reserved(based on presidential order,article 371d etc ) for the people of telangana and prevented the other state candidates from applying for that job . Candidates from andhra pradesh filed a writ petetion (WP 34017 / 2015) in andhra pradesh high court before the exam and asked the honarable court to cancel/stay the exam.but the court given green signal for conducting the exam.The exam was conducted and results declared and meritlist was placed in the website.but after two hearings the court asked the company to stay the recruitment process and not to display the selection list until some directions are issued by the court.mean while some candidates who wrote the exam and waiting for the result filed an IMPLEAD petetion and after a hearing on jan 2016., court directed the company to put aside 22 posts for the petetioners and directed the company to continue the recruitment process and issue appointment orders to the candidates those who have been selected but the court said that "APPOINTMENTS SHALL BE SUBJECTED TO THE OUTCOME OF THE WRIT PETETION". my qestions is : is there any possibility that the court cancels the recruitment even after the candidates have joined/apponited in the job? do the selected candidates have any right to fight if after getting posted in the job and the final outcome of the case gets against them and court says to cancel the recruitment(bcas court said that appoinment is subjected to final outcome of the writ petetion) .I am currently working in a goverment company and i wrote the exam and i got selected for the job.but what i fear is what if i leave/resign from my current job and join in the new job and after the final hearing if the court says that the recruitment is not valid and cancel the recruitment i will lose two jobs(current and the new job).can anyone suggest a way to takle the case can i file any petetion like implead to show my worries to the court?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India