Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Request for Legal help  (Read 823 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Request for Legal help
« on: February 10, 2016, 06:05:47 AM »

Iím going through mental harassment at my work. My lead is ruining my career and destroying my mental health. He gave my role to one of my colleague without informing me. He blocked my onsite job opportunity and gave it to my other colleague and now he moved me out of the project stating that Iím not good. But still Iím helping my colleague who went on site to do his daily task. If I was not good than the person who went onsite why that person is still asking help to complete the daily task.

I  joined this company 8 months back. While hiring job description was give and also promised for onsite job. I was working with a big branded company and since the job description given to my was excellent I took up the new offer. Within the 1st 2 weeks I figured out the JB which was given and my current job role is not matching. All the key role which was listed over the JB was out sourced. I just coordinating the job which was be done by a 1st level junior person. Also I didn't had a proper training. I had struggled a lot for the last 7 months to learn as much I could. When I was on leave my lead brought intern for my back. I was promised that he will not replace me and asked me to start the knowledge transfer. I did the same. My lead started sharing work to him not to me ( i have email proof) and I use to help him to complete that. He started working but he needed me to provide details very now n then to complete the task. Later he was provided with onsite job and he went to Germany and I been asked to move out from the project. But till now he email me the queries he has to do the job and I keep on supporting him from India. But now I released why I need to help me where in they say I'm not good and gave my role n onsite opportunity by saying he is better than me. I have all the email proof stating that he still don't know anything and he ask help from me to finish the task. 

I feel so humiliated, discouraged and demotivated. He had ruined my career out of personal grudge on me. I need legal help.


Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 85
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Office harassment by boss
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »
what are you asking here for , we cannot advise you on what you should do that is your decision.
once you have decide what legal action you want to take and the end result what you wish to achieve let us know that we will suggest you the legal steps
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Request for Legal help
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 08:49:33 PM »
Unless and until you are able to prove harassment (non-sexual) as well as discrimination made against you due to any personal grudge, you have no legal remedy.

Even if you are able to prove the harassment and discrimination against a particular person, then complaint before the company can be lodged against such person upon which company may take disciplinary action. 
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India