Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: University mistake Defamed my reputation  (Read 717 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saurabhbxr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
University mistake Defamed my reputation
« on: February 12, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »
I worked for a government organization, after i got job, my employer organization sent all my academic degrees to verification to university. But Did not receive any thing from university for long time, after that my employer organization sent 2 reminders to university.

After few month University Send Academic Verification denoting all academic certificates are true..

after few days university sends another academic verification against one of the reminder sent my employer and this time they stated that there are no student of this name studied in university.

after receiving two different statement from university over educational qualifications. my employer again send the later of "Genuineness of Verification",

then the university send the Final verification that the academic qualification are true and genuine.

now everything is solved but the incidence defamed my reputation in organization and i have suffered from lot of mental trauma .

should i send legal notice to university because i want them teach a lesson so that they will never repeat same mistake to anyone

pls suggest me how can i send legal notice for publicly apology

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: University mistake Defamed my reputation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:25:45 AM »
Yes you can send them a legal Notice, its a fit case for defamation
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: University mistake Defamed my reputation
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:25:45 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India