Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestral property  (Read 600 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline KaviSaini

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral property
« on: February 12, 2016, 12:19:40 PM »
My grandparents wrote their will and gave all their property(old house) to my father. My father & mother demolished and built shops and house  on the same land. Now my 4 aunts and 1 uncle (they all are settled and live separately with their families) are pressuring my father to divide the property which my father doesnot want, as he had paid all money to built the house and taken good care of my grandparents till their last breath. Since the will and registration of house is in my father's name, my relatives are putting false complaints in police station, in women's counsel against my father,so that he pays them some money in return of property. Also they went to muncipal corporation for doing "namanataran" of our property(which has already been done by my father after the death of my grandparents). Please give me solution to end these everyday torture by our relatives. My father doesnot want to give them any money in the name of settlement. Every time whenever there is some good function/event at our home, they bribe the police constebal and asks my father to have his presence and give statement in police station. And nothing goes without bribing to the police, even if you show all the proper legal documents. Because of these my parents are afraid to leave town,go anywhere to meet people,take vacations outside town just in case if any of the relative posts any selling ads in newspaper or bribe nagarpalika officer for another namantaran in relative's name. Your advice would be helpful. Thank you.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India