Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Website Business Registration  (Read 1386 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kapil.topmse

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Website Business Registration
« on: February 13, 2016, 12:26:17 AM »

I am Kapil from UP. I am an internet entrepreneur. I have created few websites like

I have designed/programmed these websites. I am maintaining them myself. I am also doing MCA. These sites are the main source of my income. I am making decent money. but i am not registered in any forum (ACT or Law) in india like proprietorship, firm or pvt company etc.

I want to make this field my career. I want to grow my business so that 's why i want to know in which forum / Act, I should register myself.

Please advice,

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Website Business Registration
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 11:31:48 PM »
Do you want to register as company?
Do you want to trademark your brand name?
Do you want to copyright your web content?

All these you can do. But non are compulsory, if you want to go all out professional than only you should.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Website Business Registration
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »
To start with you can with your PAN Card, register with service tax department as your services what you provide attract service tax.
You follow a path for company incorporation based on your revenues
Turnover -Upto 10 lakhs- do it in your own name.
Turnover -10lakhs to 25lakhs- form a proprietory firm
Turnover-25Lakhs to 50 Lakhs - Form a partnership firm (your mother/father/wife/brother) can be your partner
Turnover 50 Lakhs and above- Form a private limited company.

Hope this helps.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Website Business Registration
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India