Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Personal Loan question  (Read 1426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline subbu.27784

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Personal Loan question
« on: February 16, 2016, 03:30:16 AM »
My father had taken a loan of 94000 INR from Kotak mahindra bank, this was settled using cash as mode of payment to an agency which came in 2010 and the receipt was kept as evidence, no closure  documents were sought and forgotten.
Now there is a new agency called Phoenix who have come and then they are asking us to pay again saying that the agency or the receipt are fraud and thus you have to pay again.
In between my father had pressures from the agency and he issued a cheque which he stopped payment but this was purely done to avoid more calls or threats from the agency.
We are now perplexed as to what to do, we inquired another lawyer and he is saying we could not do anything and have to pay the amount if this the receipt or the agency is proved fraud.

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Re: Personal Loan question
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:22:09 PM »
You are taking loan from Kotak mahindra bank, why are you not directly going to the bank and paying the loans.

is the bank out of bounce for you?

if really you have been cheated than lodge a written police complaint.
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Personal Loan question
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2016, 11:22:09 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India