Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Retrieving money from people who are not paying for long.  (Read 802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline svnagendra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Retrieving money from people who are not paying for long.
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:10:22 AM »
Hi, some of my friends have paid 10 lakhs each to one of our relative as he started an Apartment construction along with other builder in Area. We have paid the advance of 10 lakhs to purchase the land. As it is an advance there are no proofs except that we paid as cheques and bank transfers to builder account. While registering we are supposed to pay the rest of 5 Lakhs and found there were deviation in the land area he mentioned earlier and while registering, so i have to stop from paying and so 2 of others in the year 2013. From then onwards both the Builders(Actual Builder and the person whom we know came as partner with the builder). From then onwards both of them keep on saying they will pay and paid some of the amount without interest to one guy and not at all responding properly in my case. When we ask to provide it in writing saying once the building is completed he will pay us with interest, he is saying he cannot give me in writing. I would like to see how i can get that amount from them, if needed i would like to go a head with a cheating case on my relative and the builder to get this. Recently when we had this discussion for money, we have recorded the whole conversations and also as i have paid the amount as cheques and online transfers, can they be considered as proofs to file a cheating case. Please advice on the best approach. I wish to make this as public as the same relative is cheating some other people as well in the guise of Training and Job providing fraud.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Retrieving money from people who are not paying for long.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:32:37 AM »
first of all send a legal notice, if that does not work than file a money recovery suit, file both civil and criminal case
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Retrieving money from people who are not paying for long.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 07:30:18 AM »
Mere proof of payment to your relative and/ or builder partner is sufficient.
You should file the criminal complaint of cheating and also a civil suit asking the builder to return you the money along with interest. once you do these two, the relative/ builder might
a) either refund you the money with full interest or
b) Complete the construction of apartment using their own funds and hand over the property to you by registering the same.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India