Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: want divorce  (Read 888 times)

Offline ronakmodi143

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
want divorce
« on: February 20, 2016, 04:43:04 AM »
Respected all

i got married in feb 2016
we have given everything she demands and my parents have loved her like a daughter which her parents fails to do. given mobile as per her choise went of tour of her choise given clothes of around 20 000 rs in just 8 months and another uncountable things

before marriage i asked her qualification she said that she has done B.A. in hindi
and two other things which came wrong after marriage as i asked for degree for passport application she said she has not degree when i checked her qualification she has completed only first year

when we were up to fix marriage for my younger brother whose spouse is triple graduage and they are going to live saperatly she has started quarrel saying that tell my brothers spouse not to work after marriage and if she works than she also want to work but she is not even graduate and even if she graduates only job is teacher job which she dont want to do
after explaining piece fully she understood and than she apologise for this behaviour with my parents

than suddenly she got call from his father and what happens that she started saying that i want to go home i will come back in 8 days its been 29 days she has not return even after calling her father 4 times

i have a problem of interferences of my in laws regularly in my life

please suggest

and is there any way that i should not have to give her settlement money as she has gone on her own on her fathers influence and not we have getout her

Offline advshelly

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: want divorce
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 07:52:26 AM »
You don't have a legal issue as yet.
So there is nothing to advice legally on this.
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline ronakmodi143

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 09:43:05 PM »
Respected all

i got married in May 2015
we have given everything she demands and my parents have loved her like a daughter which her parents fails to do. given mobile as per her choise went of tour of her choise given clothes of around 20 000 rs in just 8 months and another uncountable things

before marriage i asked her qualification she said that she has done B.A. in hindi
and two other things which came wrong after marriage as i asked for degree for passport application she said she has not degree when i checked her qualification she has completed only first year

when we were up to fix marriage for my younger brother whose spouse is triple graduage and they are going to live saperatly she has started quarrel saying that tell my brothers spouse not to work after marriage and if she works than she also want to work but she is not even graduate and even if she graduates only job is teacher job which she dont want to do
after explaining piece fully she understood and than she apologise for this behaviour with my parents

than suddenly she got call from his father and what happens that she started saying that i want to go home i will come back in 8 days its been 29 days she has not return even after calling her father 4 times

i have a problem of interferences of my in laws regularly in my life

please suggest

and is there any way that i should not have to give her settlement money as she has gone on her own on her fathers influence and not we have getout her

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 02:49:31 AM »
just make efforts to reconcile and record them and keep it as evidence.allow time to pass by.if she doesnt return for more than two years then you can file a contested divorce on grounds of desertion and cruelty

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 06:49:41 AM »
I'm no lawyer but i have a feeling reading your post that your wife is very immature. You may have maturity and demand same from her but you have to patiently handle her and talk to her. Go to her father's house. I don't know if you have tried that if not what's stopping you. Dear brother once you get married you should take her responsibility. She is immature you will have to handle her. As long as about lying fine she did wrong confront her make her realize she is wrong. And as for as working is concerned make her understand hse needs to complete her studies first. You have taken her responsibility after marrying her therefore you take the responsibility to teach her as well. God bless you. Don't think of divorce. Get over your anger and ego and other negative feelings it's a very short marriage span you both need to give each other time.
God bless!!

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 08:12:02 AM »
Why don't you seek marriage counselling if you are unable to handle it.. Gon on routine therapies it might help..

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India