Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Gift Deed  (Read 901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline suman

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Gift Deed
« on: February 20, 2016, 01:49:19 PM »
My father's ancestor's property is on my mother's name . Also property my father purchased is also under my mother name. Mother never worked or earned money / property.

My mother and father both signed/ registered gift deed to me one year back. (we have 2 more other witnesses signed on this). Now parents live in the same home .

Now , Mother under sister's influence want to file case saying that I used force to get that gift deed.
I am in foreign national . How can i handle this situation ? is this a red note ? Any immigration issues visiting India?


Offline ajdjgd

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Gift Deed
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »
Kindly provide following,

1. How did your mother got rights of ownership of your father's ancestor's property...!!!??
2. Your Current Nationality?
3. State & City in which this property located?
4. Did you applied for Mutation of your name on the basic of this gift deed with government office? (Land Record office)


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Gift Deed
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »
With respect of provided information, it is not so easy to prove that the Deed Gift was executed forcibly. If so, then Several Gift Deed would have been declared void. So, not to worry but it is advisable to appoint a lawyer in district court to make proper searching (information slip) before the concern court with your name that whether any suit has been filed against you or not....  after expiry of two months. If it is found that a case has been filed against you then you should contest it diligently.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Gift Deed
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India