Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property Card Mutation  (Read 787 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ajdjgd

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Card Mutation
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:49:42 AM »
There are few basic points of this matter.

1. My friend's father died with WILL for a flat in Vadodara.
2. We are not able to fetch any sale deed or any other related documents which can help us to prove that his father is owner.
3. We approached the builder in this context he said he don't have any documents as he sold this flat 30 years ago. And he never missed any sale deed. So there is no point in making duplicate or another sale deed of same flat. It's illegal.   
4. We are still trying to fetch any copy of sale deed from local sub-registrar office.
5. In mean time we applied for probate certificate in Civi Court requesting her mother as lawful owner of said flat as per his father's WILL.
6. Court has grant us probate stating his mother as lawful owner of said flat.
7. We applied with city survey office for mutation of her name on the basics of probate order as owner of said flat.
8. City survey office is in confusion about this mutation as his father's name is missing from earlier record or sequential record of said flat.
9. Our present stand with city survey office is that her ownership is granted by superior authority which you can't deny.


1. Are we on right track?
2. Can we get her name on land record by the way of probate?
3. What legal aid is available in this case if City Survey office deny our application for mutation of her name in property card?

Thanks for stopping by

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Property Card Mutation
« on: February 22, 2016, 07:49:42 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India