Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Refund/ Replacement of Item supplied as Assesory  (Read 947 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kak

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Refund/ Replacement of Item supplied as Assesory
« on: February 24, 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I brought a Microwave from a repiuted company in Dec'15. There was a welcome kit supplied free with the microwave having microwave safe containers. On the first use of the containers in microvawe, the containers left its colour on the items we were making and got dents on its surface.

I wrote this to company's customer care and their rep came and inspected it. It was told that the decision on kit will be taken later and they have escalated my issue. After that I have spoken and mailed to customer care about this issue several time, and everytime they reply that matter will be handled soon but no actual action.

Now when i am speaking to the area manager of company, he is saying as the welcome kit is a free item, there is no replacement or warranty etc of the item so nothing can be done. But as per us, this item comes as a package with product as microwave can't be used without microwave safe containers. Further, the containers are aslo bearing the name of same company.

Kindly advice if its possible to file a compaint in consumer court reg company. I have adeqaue copies of emails wriiten to them.

Additionally can i file compalint at my hometown?



Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Refund/ Replacement of Item supplied as Assesory
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 01:48:39 AM »
You have very good case and you can file it in your home town and also mentioned there service centre address within your home town, if any.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India