Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Girl Cheating in the Name of LOVE and taken Money  (Read 818 times)

Offline hackgeek

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Girl Cheating in the Name of LOVE and taken Money
« on: February 26, 2016, 01:16:37 AM »
This is to explain that how girls cheat guys in the name of love (NOT EVERYONE). This might sounds very much common now a days. But it hurts when it is said in the name of love and you really love them then you discover they are with you either for money or just for fun short term saying that she loves you and want to live with you.

I am in Pune now and I met a girl through Quickr when she was searching for a house. We became close friends in 3 days and she came to my house. Everything happened in 4th day. As I was not much serious about the girl and whatís happening and I just let it go. As she is ok for kind of this relationship. When I started caring for her she started saying everything about her that she had bf and they are broken.
Because of that she came out of the house and living in pune on her own. And she started saying that she loves me a lot and want to marry me and live with me in life. I told her that I am already married and have kids. Still she is ok to be in relationship. And she want me all the time as she keeps saying that she is alone all the time and she feels safe and protected when she is with me.
So I also slowly getting attached to her. But the real problem started when I started caring more for her and I came to know that she is in contact with multiple guys whom are into real estates, married or un-married. She keeps chatting with someone all the time and she keeps her phone in silent or in switched off mode when she is with me. She is not ready to leave either Whatsapp or Hike messenger.
We fight most of the time after 15 days and the relationship was only for 45 days or 60 days the max. But whenever we met she wanted to have physical relationship all the time and she is so curious and desperate about it. She almost made me to spend some money for her shopping and she made me to come out of my friendís house where I was living with my friends. Then we took a separate house for her. Then she decided that she cannot stay with me as I started questions about with whom she is talking and chatting all the time.
So now I am hurt and we know for sure that this relationship cannot be continued as I am married already. But now I am bit worried that she will do any harm to me legally. As per our last conversation she donít want to talk to me or be in relationship. Thatís good and OK for me.

But I am thinking of informing their parents about what she is doing here in pune as I have their address. (Only if itís not going to backfire me)

I am sure that this is not an activity to take REVENGE at all. As I was with her for some time and I really liked her from my heart. What she is doing in her life is not really good for her future. I know that itís not my job to correct everyone / her. But here my question is that if I inform their parents pretending as some of her friends doing it. They will come and take her home for marriage.
But is there a chance that she may file a complaint on me that I cheated her saying that I love her and marry her. Or in any other ways she may try to harm me as I had informed her parents. You guys are the experts and you know and you are seeing thousands of people and reading their minds.

I dont care about the money which i spent on her or for what she had taken from me. I am trying to correct her she is only 22 and BE graduate.

PLEASE DO ADVICE ON THE ABOVE.

Offline iloovatar

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Girl Cheating in the Name of LOVE and taken Money
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »
I told her that I am already married and have kids.

Then you should have the sense not to get involved. Don't play the role of victim here. If your intentions were truly honest and "saintly", you probably would have involved a woman (maybe your wife) to help this young lady. You are asking for a justification for your wrong actions from the community.

Get a hold of yourself first - YOU ARE NOT HER SAVIOUR!

On another note, you probably should go to a marriage counsellor.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 07:40:58 AM »
Hi
Since you are already married and you are having kids, please don't get in to any trouble.
Just move on in your life and avoid the girl contact.
it will be real trouble for you if the girl chooses to file a complaint (any kind of complaint these days) and you will be in jail.
all the more think about what will happen if your wife and family come to know of it.
Rajgopal Sripathi
Mobile:9704772200
email:rajgopal@legalwin.in

Offline Duckswinx

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
    • ทางเข้า maxbet
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 10:17:54 PM »
I think today we have to talk about this now.

Offline advjaibansal

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:22:23 AM »
Dear Sir,

As you are already married and have kids. I think you had your share of fun and now forget making this girl learn a lessor or something by informing her parents. As relationship is already broken, please be happy with the same and live your life peacefully without inviting any trouble from her for no reason.

Regards,
jai bansal
advocate, new delhi
supreme court of india
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 9868566649
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
bansal.jai@gmail.com
mobile: 09868566649

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India