Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Company Not Paying It's Employees.  (Read 521 times)

Offline amitk_1

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Company Not Paying It's Employees.
« on: February 26, 2016, 02:16:13 PM »
I work for a tech support company called Iyogi Technical Services. This company has been sued by the USA Attorney General for fraud. Iyogi has not paid anyone properly in this financial year. They still owe me salary from November 2015 till date. They have not paid our PF as well for this financial year. I hear there are many cases domestic wise as well. The CEO, Uday Challu, has kept us working in the company saying he would pay our days by making promises again and again, plus not allowing us to resign waiving off the notice period. I myself have stayed in the company because of the money this company owes me. I spoke with the Labor Inspector in Gurgaon and he said they cannot help us as our income is above 18000 rupees. I do not have the money to get into a legal hassle in the civil court and cannot wait for months to get my dues cleared. This company is making thousands of dollars every day by making more sales and paying only the sales staff, yet they are not clearing our dues as promised. Moreover, there is a rumor that this company may or may have already filed for bankruptcy, which means getting my salary out of their pockets would be an even harder task. Are there better options available to us to get the dues cleared right now and any way of finding out discreetly if the company has filed for bankruptcy?  Iyogi is situated at DLF, Building No. 6, Tower C, Cyber City Gurgaon, 122002. Awaiting your response.

Offline riteshmaity

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Company Not Paying It's Employees.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:20:22 AM »
You can claim your outstanding salary under Shops & Establishment Act, Industrial Disputes Act or Payment of Wages Act depending on the nature of the company. There is no bar in salary ceiling (as mentioned Rs.180000 by Labour Inspector) while making the claim.

Regarding PF, if they are not depositing the contribution then it will be treated as offence. However, if they are deducting from your share and then NOT depositing the amount, then it amounts to criminal offence. In both cases, you have to approach the PF Commissioner.

Now if you do not have money and time for litigation, those above mentioned advises are not applicable.  :)
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/in/riteshmaity
Labour law blog - www.labourlawhub.com
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***gmail.com
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India