Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: easement rights  (Read 1220 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anvar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
easement rights
« on: February 27, 2016, 10:54:30 AM »
respected sir 10 years back my father purchased house site with easement rights to the road with a length of 80 ft.  with full rights, but width of the lane not mentioned, but clearly written as to ingress and agress to move freely with bicycles etc. but the successor started building construction without leaving sufficient space to ingress and agress.  in such cases is there any minimum width can be claimed, if so please mention and kindly cite with judgement numbers.

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 180
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: easement rights
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 10:24:39 PM »
you have to file an for injunction, there are many judgments on right to passage.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: easement rights
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 01:45:34 AM »
File a Declaration and permanent injunction case in respect of easementary ground

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: easement rights
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 12:19:25 PM »
For easement rights, no need to mention the width of the lane.

You should file Injunction to restrain disturbance of an easement under the provisions the Specific Relief Act, 1877, Sections 52 to 57 (both inclusive).
(a)      If the easement is actually disturbed-then compensation for such disturbance might be recovered.
(b)      If the disturbance is only threatened or intended. -When the act threatened or intended must necessarily, if performed, disturbed the easement.

Hope the above helps.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: easement rights
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 12:19:25 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India