Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Can i file crpc125 & Will i get alimony if i file for divorce against my husband  (Read 667 times)

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I had a love marriage but my inlaws were not happy. They never liked me. At first all was ok. My husband has sexual problems. When i started asking him to go to doctor problems started. He would abuse me and lock me in room, beat me would not let me have food whenever we had fights. My in-laws din't help me even when i informed them and started making dowry demands two months after my marriage. Just after 4 months of marriage I got sick very severely due to his illtreatment and torture and he deserted me. I and my parents even relatives tried for reconciliation but failed. After 4 months of separation he started to call me back but i told him to take me with respect talking to my dad. Also his father agreed to meet my dad and talk and solve matters after i got completely well but they filed for judicial separation and injunction on false basis. Iv all proofs of their misdeeds. He has filed false judicial separation/injunction case after 7 months of our separation. i cannot continue this marriage and he wants out i can see. I want to file dowry and domestic violence case as iv proofs. Now i want to file for divorce too. Our Separation period is now of 9 months. Im 28 years old. He is well established. Im unemployed. Iv done distance mba before marriage. Can i file crpc 125? please help!!

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Are there any alternatives to 498 A to receive back my ornaments and all other things that were given to my husband and inlaws and all other articles as well.

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
I somehow am not very keen on getting into criminal proceedings against my husband rather would like to put things forward through civil court since i want to get my articles back.. Any suggestion on the same will be helpful

Offline riti mehta

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
And if i want to live with my husband again but there are challenges like he can hurt me or hurt himself and later accuse me and even his family and relatives may come at the home and create problems than what should be a solution? Is there any legal way i can resort for a solution towards these challenges and court can order for us to stay together..

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India