Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


How to get out of a false allegation when chargeshhet is prepared??

Defend in court.
0 (0%)
Appy for quashing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: False allegation under section 325, 341, 379  (Read 922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline S konar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False allegation under section 325, 341, 379
« on: March 04, 2016, 01:06:23 AM »
Dear all,
I am writing this on behalf of my friend who is alleged wrongly by police himself...
He used to travel by local train for last 10 yrs for travelling between home and office. Last september he with his some copassengers friend like were getting down from a too much crowded train and then someone had kicked one of those copassengers and a little mess had happened for some minutes..
 After that that boy a little bit wounded complained and by using some source lodged a fir...then that copassenger with my friend and his another friend was arrested by the grpf under section 325, 341, 379 with a some false seized list and send for GC.after 2 days they got bailed. After that the have appeared the court for 3 times till charge sheet was not prepared. But on last february the chargesheet has been submitted of those 3 sections with 8-9 witnesses lists and false seized list.
My friend and other two is very much worried about it...It was just too much minor mess but they have trapped just because of some source.
Please suggest what can be done now. How can the case will be completely dissolve..
If police himself is doing criminal offence like that then how could an innocent person be saved???

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: False allegation under section 325, 341, 379
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 05:14:44 AM »
come to a compromise with the complainant directly and settle the matter.

oce that is done apply in High court to quash the FIR
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India