Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Details on Section 12 (1) (a)  (Read 1222 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mohanchemist

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Details on Section 12 (1) (a)
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:50:43 AM »
Hi Sir/Madam

         I got married last year on 2015 june, from the first day of marriage itself she was started to torcher me in all the ways, she deny sexual relationship, i waited for few months and in these days i recognize that she was mentally insane and doesn't have maturity in all things even if i touch her she creating a scene as i touched here and there etc
i was mentally depressed days pass by i have informed her parents  they to doing the same that we have to adjust her ,various panchayats were gone but all of the persons were agreed that she was mentally unmature but not taking steps to make any movement further, in this time her parents were gone to all of my relatives house and told that i have some STD and lots of affairs, and they scolded all our familys and trying to beat me with goons, in this time i filed a case on SECTION 12 (1)(A)  first phase of counselling was held and counselors was too agreed that she is mentally immature., Please help me in this that how long this case will take time and she told counselor she will live if i was got  separate  from my family, really in these days i suffered a lot, mentally and physically , i don't need her know , their family making all the things to trap me , and they have telling some nonsense to my office colleagues and my family colleagues too, i feel depressed while they asking about it again & again. pls tell me the solution,

Pls sorry i for this prolonged message 

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 184
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Details on Section 12 (1) (a)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:29:29 PM »
You are staying together and filed a case for dissolution of marriage on grounds of non consummation of marriage.

What is the progress report of the case

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India