Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Require help to file complaint against Software Company  (Read 721 times)

Offline IT_Engineer

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Require help to file complaint against Software Company
« on: March 05, 2016, 02:17:26 AM »
Hi All,

My wife and her manager (her lover) filed complaint one year back as I hacked her official account and misused it. She is working in CMMI level 5 company. Her company has given all server log to her which prove that I accessed her account. She wants divorce now. Recently she demanded 50 lacs to close all matters and give divorce. She is continuously threaten me since last one year as that I will get punishment of 5 years prison on the basis of log which she have it.

She shared her official email id password to me to send one important mail her client. I have opened her office account from both personal laptop and mobile. I just read few emails. I come know that she is having affair with her manager. I have found few email of sexual relation between them. Then I was so angry and I sent mail that bastard (her manager). Then my wife and her manager mutually filed complaint against as I hacked her account and misused it.

I filed extortion case against her. But still there is no progress from police on it. Recently I called her company HR and Vice President to share log which they shared to my wife. I got response from her company that we can't provide it. Now please let me know what I can do.

Under which IPC I can ask her company to give me log? Is there way can I file complaint against her company to get log? I asked my advocate also. But he told me that there is no provision to ask directly company to give log.

Please let me IPC under which I can file complaint against her company and ask from server log.

Offline rajgopal sripathi

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Require help to file complaint against Software Company
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:30:09 AM »
Your wife is covering up her adultery and threatening you with cyber crime  case.
Technically if you ask her to file the Cyber crime case, legally your adultery case will also come out of the bag. Assuming you did cyber crime, then what you should claim from her is adultery, damages for mental tension , divorce and also screw up the life of the manager who was in a relationship. since it also covers office romance, they will be fired from office too as they have used company assets to promote their love stories. if i were you, i will rather encourage them to go ahead with Cyber crime case and on account of which thieves by their own act will show up.
No worries at all. I can help you
Rajgopal Sripathi

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India