Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Non mutual consent divorce  (Read 1246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Meera Goel

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Non mutual consent divorce
« on: March 05, 2016, 05:28:37 PM »
I am married for 5 years but am not happy in my  ( due to multiple reasons of - financial turmoil, nagging in laws and mainly non consummation of our marriage by my husband due to family stress or reasons best known to him) . I have been asking for divorce for last 3 years but my husband is reluctant to do so. I am ashamed to admit, but I have also cheated on my husband (as I fell in love with some one else and had long lost interest in my marriage) and have mustered enough courage to tell him and consecutively asked for divorce. He was broken but he wants this marriage to work. But that ship has sailed and I am desperately asking him for divorce. Currently, I am not in any relation outside marriage, but wish to separate as I can no longer pretend everything is all right in front of our parents and the rest of the society. Please suggest me a way out.

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 171
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Non mutual consent divorce
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 07:17:45 PM »
Non consummation of marriage is a ground for divorce.

You can file a contested divorce on this ground.

Are you working?

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Non mutual consent divorce
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:43:08 AM »
It is better to go for mutual divorce but if your husband refused to give consent then you dont have any alternative option to file divorce case against him on the ground of desertion as well as cruelty. Else sit tight

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India