Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: limitation bar  (Read 708 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline surendranath s

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
limitation bar
« on: March 06, 2016, 03:32:54 AM »
Sir we have purchased house in 16/05/2011 the valuation of house is 6,00,000/- we paid advance 5,00,000/- and made an agreement for 3 years in agreement we mentioned that at the time of registration balance 1,00,000/- will be paid and made the agreement registered.then again with an mutual understanding we paid 3,00,000/- on 22/06/2011 totally we paid amount 8,00,000/- then we asked for registration but he refused within agreement period. then we issued the notice to register the property but he did not answer for the notice.till now we are asking for the registration but he is giving reasons orally and postponing the registration. at present the property is in his handover only. now how can we get the solution,how to proceed legally? . kindly answer me

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: limitation bar
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 10:31:55 AM »
You have only options to file a suit for specific performance of contract. If you have money receipts for payment of additional consideration money of Rs.3 lac, then you have good case to get that property of refund it with high interest.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: limitation bar
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 12:04:28 PM »
There is no limitation bar. Even though you have paid the full money on 22/06/2011 and had also issued notices there of. You will need to file for registration under specific relief act . The limitation is not on the date of payment. Since you have been requesting him continuously there is no limitation bar.
File a suit under specific relief act directing the respondent to do the registration or refund the money at current market value of the property.
Rajgopal Sripathi


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India