Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: please help me to get compensation  (Read 1541 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amarpratapsingh06

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
please help me to get compensation
« on: March 06, 2016, 01:03:26 PM »
My name is Amar Pratap Singh  and I'm living in new Delhi. 35 years old and working with a private firm as real estate consultant in Gurgaon Haryana.

On 2nd September 2015 I faced a road accident. I was going through a one way road and suddenly a bike comes from wrong side. My bike got accident with that. The boy realized his fault and took me to the hospital. Doctor said my right hip bone is fracture and have to do operation and fit steel rud to joint the fracture.
Police comes to hospital as it was a road accident case. The boy was crying and said please don't make any kind of case it can destroy my career. He said he will pay money for operation and other further expansions. I denied to police for case because I was getting verbal compensation.

But after that when time to pay fee of operation he paid half of the total and said please manage the rest amount I will give you when I will get payment from office. I believed on him.he said I will pay you the rest of money also for coming days as monthly expenses like rent and medical expenses.
But after operation and after discharge he is not picking my calls and not giving any response.

I'm facing too much problem from last six months.
I lost my job. And i cant manage Monthly rent ,medical expenses and other house experience.

I have taken approximately 1,50,000 on credit and on interest from friends and others.

I want to know as I haven't filled the police case that time is there any possibility to get compensation from that boy.

I'm facing too much problem. I'm a married man and have kids. It's really hard to survive in this circumstances.

Please help

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: please help me to get compensation
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 01:43:44 AM »
It is sad that you are penalised for supporting a kid.
what about your motor insurance( some motor insurance also provide accidental insurance cover to the owners of the vehicles)? did you check your own insurance.
another alternative is if you have the person's vehicle number, file a accidental damage complaint in the court and get the money from him.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: please help me to get compensation
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 07:21:31 AM »
Indeed a very sad incident. Hope you become physically fit soon.

Now on the legal point, if you met with the accident out of and in course of your employment, then the company is bound to give you compensation either ESI Act or Workmen's Compensation Act.

But as you stated that you were a consultant, does that mean you were consulting this company part time basis and were engaged as consultant of other firms too? If so, then you do not gather the status of employee and won't be entitled to compensation.

Again you stated that you have lost your job. Assuming that you are an employee, your services cannot be terminated solely on the ground of being an accident victim.

But unfortunately, I believe you cannot do anything to the boy legally. While lodging the complaint initially you did not take the name of the boy too. Getting a compensation from him, although he promised verbally, is difficult.

As mentioned earlier, look at the perspective of getting insurance from the Insurance Company, if you are covered.

Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline lexcare

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 43
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • LexCare Global Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Re: please help me to get compensation
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:06 AM »
consult to a lawyer.ask for the insurance

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: please help me to get compensation
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 04:45:06 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India