Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: HELP REQUIRED  (Read 2005 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ramanwadhwa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: March 16, 2016, 06:57:55 PM »
 My Wife left us 1 month back and after wards there is no conversation from her side. She is not answering to any of the calls and whatsapp. Her father is asking that my daughter do not want to go back so he want faisla. We have told them to make a meeting so that me and my wife will sit and talk but they are saying simply no because their daughter is not willing to talk and want to end up the relationship. but i wish to continue with her at any how. i am having some issue for fertility which she is aware about of and making same point for separation.They are saying its life of their daughter so they want separation. Even my wife is supporting them they are not willing to listen us at any point for discussion every time they are asking for a divorce else thy will go to court and file a case. The marriage is registered. Me and family wish that we should sit together and find out what is the problem between us and solve the same. but issue is this they are not listen
 ing to u
 s in any way. Even they is no communication but every day my wife is posting different type of whatssapp status so that we react upon them. Me and my family is under deep mental stress because of this stress and requesting them for a meeting but there is no response. Kindly advice us how we can safeguard our self in this situation. The thought is very clear with me i would like live with her and ready to change myself. Also she is a government employee and we have never taken any money from her salary and her earnings remains in her savings account.

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 12:27:46 AM »
You can file for RCR, See what happens if she comes back fine, else no law can force a wife to live with her husband.

court can only advise or suggest your wife to go back to you.

now if she is adamant than instead of contested divorce try to get it done by way of mutual consent.
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 09:11:34 PM »
The situation you have explained is very common. I would suggest you to agree for mutual divorce. If she lodge FIR against you with false allegation there will be legal complications. It is better to file immediately a MD petition on back dated. If your relation with wife grows again then you can drop the MD petition at any time.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 04:34:54 AM »
I understand your point of view.
Fertility is different from impotency and can be cured medically.
File a petition for Restitution of Conjugal RIghts in the court.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 11:20:44 AM »
Filing of Restitution of Conjugal Rights will be a wastage of time rather in the same case several allegations will come against you. By judicial order your wife is not bound to start a conjugal life. Even you get an order of Restitution of Conjugal rights and if your wife did not come to stay with you then what you will do...?? Whether you will bring her forcefully?? definitely not....Ultimately you have to go for divorce case... Then what is the remedy of restitution of conjugal rights petition, specially in your case.

So what I suggested is absolutely for your welfare and get out of this mess.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India