Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Society share certificate  (Read 565 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lipsa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Society share certificate
« on: March 08, 2016, 01:14:53 PM »
We have a house, where my father and his brother are living. One is living on ground floor and other on first floor.
My grand father was living with my uncle who is living downstairs.
At the time of my grand father illness, he took his signature and transferred the society share certificate in his name.
My grand father and grand mother died couple of years ago.
My grandfather had prepared the will stating that that my uncle owns ground floor in house and my dad 1st floor.
Now we are not sure if my uncle has forced my grandfather to change his will when he was not well.
Because when my father asked my uncle for will, he is not giving us.
We did found out in society files the older will.

Now recently couple of months ago, he gave application in society for our house ownership rights.
And the society did issued him owner ship rights in the house.

Now we want to add my dad's name in share certificate, since after the death of my grand father and mother, he is the joint owner.
But my uncle is not ready to give him the share certificate.

The case is in Gujarat.

My question is does he become owner of the house, if he has share certificate and ownership rights in his name.
I would also like to inform that my uncle is not trustworthy man. He can do anything for money.

What are options available to my father, to add his own name in the share certificate.
How can the society issue ownership rights to him without looking at will and legal heirs.
What my dad should do if he is not giving original share certificate to add his name.
Can we take any legal action against him for not giving share certificate and against society for not checking and issuing ownership rights to him.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India