Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
á Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband and mother in law  (Read 1281 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Perianayaki

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Husband and mother in law
« on: March 10, 2016, 04:52:27 AM »
Hi ,i was a software professional and now running 5 years of married life. I hav a sister in law and her life is not peaceful after 3 marriages and after 10 year she got baby.

Here is the real story. After 3 months of marriage got conceived and from that day on problem started. Mom-in-law  wanted to abort sumhw i escaped my parents house. She did nt allow my husband to come there for about 4 months. Then mutual talk i back to my inlaws house, dailybthere will be quarrel and all their family members used to blame me. I ▀hould smile and talk freely even she abuses me.
Delivery done in my in laws house and 
I stayed in my parents house for 2 years and my husband visited only once. All these two years expenses taken care by my parents. When i ask him y he did not come to see the kid, he wud not come without leaving his parents.

His brothers marriagetime we reunited and spent 1 1/2 years far from my m in law. He is a defense person and going to retire very soon and going to settle back with minlaw.

My minlaw didnt want to give his pension amount after rerire. She started creating fights within us. She wanted to give that ro her daughter and my son will benefit by my earnings. My husband is easily influenced by them am confused what to next.  All the atrocities happened during my few years of marriage they just treated me how their daughter was treated in her in laws house.

Guide me best way. I want to bring my son best and changed my profession to teaching.

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Husband and mother in law
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 07:53:52 AM »
You are eligible for maintenance so is your child.

file for maintenance for both, do not file for divorce. than you will have a claim on your husband's pension
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Offline rajgopal sripathi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +15/-19
  • Welcome to Legal Win Consulting LLP
    • View Profile
    • Legal Win Consulting LLP
Re: Husband and mother in law
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 10:46:12 AM »
In law, you and your child are eligible for separate maintenance and your mother in law cannot enforce her wishes and curtail your right.
You need to be firm (now that you have a child of your own) and tell your husband very clearly that his priorities should be you, your child and his mother.
You also need to be firm with your mother in law too as far as certain rights are concerned. I am not asking you to fight your mother in law, but be firm in certain decisions without any semblance of fighting.
Rajgopal Sripathi

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Husband and mother in law
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 08:48:52 PM »
You claim for yourself as for your child also. But try to solve this mutually as matrimonial relationship are very sensitive. Tactfully handle this situation will be wise idea otherwise legal options are always open for you.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Husband and mother in law
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 08:48:52 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) ę 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India